The people at REMARC are engaged in teaching undergraduate and post graduate courses at the University of Pisa and beyond. In Pisa, we currently offer the following courses.
- Business and Society (6 CFU), MSc Economics (UNIPI-Sant’Anna School of Advanced Studies)
- Corporate Social Responsibility in Business and Society (3 CFU), International program for Erasmus and Exchange Students.
- Principles of Sustainable Development (3 CFU), International program for Erasmus and Exchange Students.
- Development Economics (6 CFU), Bachelor Degree in Economics and Management.
- Globalization and Economic Development (6 CFU), MSc Economics.
- Happiness, Sustainability and Wellbeing (6 hours), University of Florence, Pisa and Siena joint Ph.D. in Economics.
- Marketing Relazionale e Social Media Marketing (6 CFU), Postgraduate Degree in Marketing e Ricerche di Mercato.
- Comunicazione di marketing (6 CFU), Bachelor Degree in Management.
- Economia Ecologica (6 CFU), Bachelor Degree in Economics.
- Sistemi di welfare comparati (6 CFU), Bachelor Degree in Social Work.
- Sociologia economica (6 CFU), Bachelor Degree in Political Science.
- Sociologia del lavoro e dell’organizzazione (9 CFU), MS/MSW Sociology and Management of Social Work, MBA in Business Communication and HRM Policy, MBA in Public Administration.
- Apprendimento, Leadership e Processi Decisionali nelle Organizzazioni Democratiche (3 CFU), Laboratory, Postgraduate Degree in Sociologia del Lavoro e dell’Organizzazione.